Booster Club Mission
The purpose of the Lovejoy Orchestra Booster club is to provide resources and avenues to support and encourage the development of the Lovejoy Orchestra Students and their Directors.
Booster Club Activities – What do we do?
- Provide funding for items not provided by the school district
- Organize volunteers for Orchestra activities
- Provide Orchestra Directory to the Booster Club Members
- Manage Website pages
- Support Directors
- Build Spirit – Spirit Wear, Leopard Friday, Social Events
- Support Lovejoy Fine Arts through Lovejoy Inc.
- Provide Scholarships to Orchestra Seniors
- Provide fundraising opportunities for Spring Trip
- Maintain and keep an inventory of concert uniforms
- Provide cleaning and alterations of concert uniforms
How can you participate?
- Volunteer – you must be a cleared volunteer. It only takes a few minutes to take care of this on the LISD website
- Get to know the other orchestra kids and parents
- Support Orchestra Activities
- Attend Booster Club Meetings